DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any experience with using a Galaxy Tab A running Android 6.0.1?

Butterfingers

Reactions
I struggle to see the video feed on my Samsung Note 4 (crappy eyesight/insufficient brightness on the phone) and am wondering whether it would be a better option to use my Galaxy Tab A as the controller instead. Anyone have any experience with this configuration? DJI Go 4 App stability and usability? Anyone had any experience using Litchi on it (though the current firmware bugs seem to mitigate against my buying Litchi just yet until DJI fix the bug.

I just updated to Android 7.1.1 I haven't tested it with DJI Go 4. Has anyone tried it yet?

Hi, I have a Galaxy Tab A with Android 7.1.1, the first problem was a pop up to define the "USB standard App" when connecting DJI GO 4, flashing very fast, I took several minutes to get done, second one was the Remote Controller recognize the connection via USB (that was solved, for this problem you must connect the RC to tablet, turn on the aircraft and the RC and after all devices on restart the tablet. I flew only a few minutes. everything seemed to be working very well. I'll do more tests next week.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580