DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any lady pilots?

Linus Anakin

Reactions
Hi! After flying for almost 3 years, I have yet to see any lady pilot flying a drone.

Is it me, or is drone flying an exclusively male hobby?

Just wondering!
:)

Reactions: Jaysjob
You might not have Seen any but there are plenty.
We have lots of lady members spread across our forums.

Here's 1, but she's not a member.

Maybe we should invite her.

I know in the semi pro drone racing, there are quite a few girls

I know of a member here who just came back from the Phillipines and Malaysia and was gonna take her Mavic. I can't wait to see her vids when she posts them here.

Wow, nice pics Jill.

So I have recently found ijustine and her friends on utube. Not sure how serious she is thought.

Yup, flying like a gurl, here in Vancouver! I haven't seen any other women piloting drones here but have met one Australian gal on the FB Mavic group.

Reactions: Wingmn
Hi! After flying for almost 3 years, I have yet to see any lady pilot flying a drone.

Just wondering!

Are we now going to wonder if there are any Transgender Pilots out there, too? Mavic Pilots are just that... Mavic Pilots! No Gender ID needed for this great hobby! Just saying!

Reactions: Soundtekk
Are we now going to wonder if there are any Transgender Pilots out there, too? Mavic Pilots are just that... Mavic Pilots! No Gender ID needed for this great hobby! Just saying!

Of course gender ID is needed sometimes, especially in a case like this when women are a *CLEAR* minority when it comes to flying drones. JUST SAYING!

Last edited by a moderator:

Just wondering!

Stop beating about the bush ....the app you're after is Tinder ;-)

Just put drone flying as your interest in your profile - sorted.

N.B. You may struggle for swipes but at least it'll weed out the ones that detest your pastime.

Reactions: Meanee
Of course gender ID is needed sometimes, especially in a case like this when women are a *CLEAR* minority when it comes to flying drones. JUST SAYING!

Women are the CLEAR Minority in most categories in Society, does it matter when flying a Drone?

Women are the CLEAR Minority in most categories in Society, does it matter when flying a Drone?

1. Women are the minority in most categories in society? That is one of the most idiotic sentences I've ever read. It doesn't even make sense.

2. Yes, the discussion matters, since this is CLEARLY a forum about community and flying drones.

And 3. If you'd like do discuss the socioeconomic status of women in society, feel free to DM me instead of polluting the forum with BS.

1. Women are the minority in most categories in society? That is one of the most idiotic sentences I've ever read. It doesn't even make sense.

2. Yes, the discussion matters, since this is CLEARLY a forum about community and flying drones.

And 3. If you'd like do discuss the socioeconomic status of women in society, feel free to DM me instead of polluting the forum with BS.

I was going to reply with him that it was fighting talk where I come from ...but you nailed it.

Why is gender so important to people ? Why should it matter really ?
Guys are soooo predictably stupid !
No wonder women can control us

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54