DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any luck with live streaming?

Robert Mitchell

Reactions
Every time I attempt, it I get "Live Streaming is temporarily unavailable in Go 4 app" Any wisdom on the issue?

Also, I'm assuming live streaming uses WIFI to a local hotspot. Does having WIFI running on your device not cause conflicts?

Last edited:
watching this thread. I never got it to work - on either DJI Go 3 or 4. I'd get a few seconds of VERY delayed video, followed by an user interrupted message (on YouTube). The app showed it was still broadcasting. Very interested to see if anyone else replies with a known, working way of streaming.

I saw a friend successfully live stream from a Phantom 3 recently. Wasn't perfect but seemed good enough for fun, so I was just going to give it a try.

Reactions: E7FYN
I've used live streaming to YouTube quite successfully away from home. Transmission is via cellular mobile data.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I've used live streaming to YouTube quite successfully away from home. Transmission is via cellular mobile data.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
So, you're thinking its my location and that error might go away when I'm at a better place? I do know my cell reception is lousy at home.

In my case, I was connected to my home ISP via wifi - while flying the MP... That's normally the case since T-Mobile sucks balls where I live.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61