DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any one buy a mavic from B&H photo

Mjonesy758

Reactions
I have a few things I want to buy from there was wondering if anyone bought there mavic from there and how fast was the shipping it is the same price as DJI. Any info would help.

B&H ships super fast when they have products in stock.

Thanks msinger they had them in stock last week finally today got the cash to order one and they don't have one might wait a few day and see if not then will go with DJI they are saying 3-7 days on there shipping but if it's in stock 2 days

Amazon also has some Mavics in stock here. You can get one shipped to your door in as little as 2 days.

Thanks I will look in to that I want to get the fly more combo I what are the video recording times on as cards I know it comes with a 16 how long will that last me on 2.7 k I think that's what I will fly in most or 1080p I was thinking of getting a few cards just in case she goes down I won't lose my footage I was thinking of ordering a 64 gig ad card too with it. I have seen you say that 2 mins of 4 k on a sd card but haven't been able to find anything on the other settings

At 2.7K with a 16GB memory card, you'll be able to record 47 minutes of video.

When buying cards pick the brand (I always buy reputable ones like Sandisk, Lexar, Sony, etc, others are good too but give more bad eggs on average and you can't repeat THAT flight, you know).
Once you picked the brand, find the sweet spot - divide the capacity by price and find out how many gigs you buy for a dollar. You may find out that buying 16gb you are actually paying twice the price.

Reactions: Fly4grub
I bought mine from b&h and as usual when dealing with them, I'm left satisfied. The handling and shipping was superior, I had it at my door on day 3. And take note of, I'm living s close to the north pole as possible. (Iceland)

When buying cards pick the brand (I always buy reputable ones like Sandisk, Lexar, Sony, etc, others are good too but give more bad eggs on average and you can't repeat THAT flight, you know).
Once you picked the brand, find the sweet spot - divide the capacity by price and find out how many gigs you buy for a dollar. You may find out that buying 16gb you are actually paying twice the price.

I say go for SanDisk without a doubt. They have never left any single customer in any doubt of their superior quality. Some others might be on pair, but I'm not seeing a reason for take the chance. [emoji106]

I say go for SanDisk without a doubt.

Most of my cards are sandisks (and I have a lot) and I've seen only one failure with them, and it was the device's fault not the card.
But I have a couple of Lexars and a couple of Sonys, and they are great too. Everybody use the same chips (there are just a few chip vendors on the planet) it's the assembly, quality control and customer service that matters. Sandisk excels at all 3, Sony lacks in the CS department.

Reactions: Costa2003
Most of my cards are sandisks (and I have a lot) and I've seen only one failure with them, and it was the device's fault not the card.
But I have a couple of Lexars and a couple of Sonys, and they are great too. Everybody use the same chips (there are just a few chip vendors on the planet) it's the assembly, quality control and customer service that matters. Sandisk excels at all 3, Sony lacks in the CS department.

I even think there are only two manufacturer of those kinds of chips on the planet. I saw some documentary about it after the floods in Asia that caused shortage of those things on the global market. I remember how it was almost impossible to get proper sized hdd for few months at the time....

Reactions: Slayerstwin
I even think there are only two manufacturer of those kinds of chips on the planet.

6: Samsung, Toshiba, Sandisk (they do their own chips and they are a major manuf), Hynix, Micron and Intel. I believe only the first 4 make chips for SD cards, but not sure.

Reactions: Red_Raven
c37ff2f9d2316e53c4d7f4501e3f88ae.jpg

I was thinking of this one guys. I also want to get a GoPro session at a different date. I noticed after I posted and was looking at more sd cards that even less gigs doesn't drop the price dramatically. I will run the 16 it cones with and the 64 and maybe get some 32s or stick with the 64s. On B&H shipping chart it says 2 days for Michigan just hope they get sone in soon. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: kika and Red_Raven
I ordered the Fly More combo last Thursday for B&H, and now I'm just waiting for them to come into stock. Seems about 95% of the vendors out there are backordered on this combo right now. B&H has a good reputation, so I went with them. Amazon charges tax for my state now, so they are out.

Amazon charges tax for my state now, so they are out.
They charge tax for my state too. However, I don't recall ever having to pay tax when buying Amazon Prime items that were not sold by Amazon (even though Amazon shipped them).

I bought mine from b&h and as usual when dealing with them, I'm left satisfied. The handling and shipping was superior, I had it at my door on day 3. And take note of, I'm living s close to the north pole as possible. (Iceland)
Thank you. Kind of you to say so.

Reactions: Red_Raven
They charge tax for my state too. However, I don't recall ever having to pay tax when buying Amazon Prime items that were not sold by Amazon (even though Amazon shipped them).
That's what I'm seeing too. I could have picked DJI through Amazon, and not paid tax, but I've read the poor stories about DJI support enough to at least leave them out of the shipping part.

c37ff2f9d2316e53c4d7f4501e3f88ae.jpg

I was thinking of this one guys. I also want to get a GoPro session at a different date. I noticed after I posted and was looking at more sd cards that even less gigs doesn't drop the price dramatically. I will run the 16 it cones with and the 64 and maybe get some 32s or stick with the 64s. On B&H shipping chart it says 2 days for Michigan just hope they get sone in soon. Thanks for the info.

Hi there

I have purchases the same. It works well in Mavic.

Have good shots.
Marco

Reactions: Mjonesy758

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu