DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any other pilots from bristol

Bristolboy76

Reactions
Hi guys just wondering if there was anyone else on here that was from my neck of the woods, would be good to hear where you fly and what points of interest you have been to etc

Not in Bristol but up the road in Gloucester. Only just got mine so flying is still pretty limited.

Reactions: RossyUK39
In South Oxfordshire so about an hour away. Usually fly on The Ridgeway between Wanatge, Newbury and Swindon where there's loads fields to fly over.

Hi I'm in Swindon. Only had a week but due to weather and work not had chance to fly properly!!

I'm near Swindon and thinking Cotswold Water Park needs a visit

Hi guys just wondering if there was anyone else on here that was from my neck of the woods, would be good to hear where you fly and what points of interest you have been to etc

Hi
Yes another Bristol flyer here.
Have been really cautious to begin with, looking to spread my wings with the Mavic. Understand the technical now need to put into action!;)

Hi
Yes another Bristol flyer here.
Have been really cautious to begin with, looking to spread my wings with the Mavic. Understand the technical now need to put into action!;)

Hi where about are you I'm in south Bristol, Hartcliffe to be precise.

Every Bristol flyer will have the same footage [emoji849] Blaise is a bit more interesting, not flown there yet. Daughter swims at Hengrove a fair bit so might tie these two activities together.
I would prefer a registration scheme to help police the situation than this blanket ban everywhere.
Sending the go pro up on a kite from the Downs. New craze started[emoji854]

Hi guys, I've just got a Mavic too and I'm in Bristol. I'm north by Emersons Green. Do any of you guys go to any clubs etc?

Hi, I'm from Weston super Mare... haven't flown in Bristol yet but there's a couple of us Mavic owners who fly on the beach, around the piers etc here in Weston....the fun-police seem to leave us alone and I've had no issues yet. [emoji41]

I really like the sound of WSM beach.

I was a bit foolish to begin with, I jumped in with two feet flying around at 85m without practising low level controls. Nothing went wrong but I think Im going to have some practise before being too cocky.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ty_Emery1
Did a great sunrise mission in Bath last Sunday. 4am [emoji42]
I know how that feels Gav, got up at 4:30 every day last week to try and catch a sunrise here but it's been so cloudy I haven't been able to as yet :/

Reactions: gavcuk
I really like the sound of WSM beach.

I was a bit foolish to begin with, I jumped in with two feet flying around the estate at 85m without practising low level controls. Nothing went wrong but I think Im going to have some practise before being too cocky. Here the footage of that:

Really nice eske! Where you getting your music? Epidemic Sound have some great tracks but their licensing is crazy, almost 80 quid to license one track!

Really nice eske! Where you getting your music? Epidemic Sound have some great tracks but their licensing is crazy, almost 80 quid to license one track!
It actually had no music. I just chose some music from within youtube (i.e. I spent little time). The music in the DJI GO app is so low quality, it's painful!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus