DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any "perfectionists" out there?

iflyimpilot

Reactions
I ordered my Mavic through Bestbuy.com back in December when it became available for a short period. It's my first time ever owning a DJI product. I realize that the Mavic ships packaged in the white Apple-like box and the drone itself isn't wrapped nor is the remote, but is it normal to find minor/slight scuffs, like say on the arms of the Mavic? Maybe I'm just being OCD about it but I tend to expect near "perfection" when I pay this much for something. The white box looked a scuffed maybe from being moved around/storage/packaging/shipping etc.) I guess for those who own a Mavic or any DJI drone for that matter, is this normal? I'm just hoping I didn't get a refurb or anything like that.

Yeah, any imperfections would definitely bother me if it was brand new from the box considering how much we have spent on it.

My boxes, hardware, and extra batteries were pristine.

Does it have all the protective film on everything? e.g. the remote screen, on the mini cameras on top? on top of the main camera? etc...?

Was the main box tape seal intact?

Ultimately with BB you have the easiest place to return and they are currently back in stock so if you're bothered exchange it, I would.

Does it have all the protective film on everything? e.g. the remote screen, on the mini cameras on top? on top of the main camera? etc...?

Was the main box tape seal intact?

Ultimately with BB you have the easiest place to return and they are currently back in stock so if you're bothered exchange it, I would.

Yes the tape seal was intact and it had protective film on the two front vision sensors, the rear arms joints, the #1 and #2 stickers on which arms to unfold first...

I think it's your CDO (I fixed it for you)... Remember that it's still humans that pack these things. While we'd all like to think they're wearing white gloves and hair nets, I'm thinking that's probably not the case.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser