DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any pilots near Vero Beach FL?

Skcorsemaj

Reactions
My Mavic is due to arrive back to me this Thursday and I was wondering if there are any other local Mavic Pro pilots in the Vero Beach area?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hi, I live in Vero Beach :) I just ordered my drone last night and plan on flying it this weekend for the first time.

I live in Vero Beach, and have been a Mavic owner for the past 3 weeks. It is a wonderful, though complicated machine. I have joined the AirMasters club, and fly at their field in Sebastian. It is difficult to find a legal place to fly locally in Vero.
I use my phone and the Go4 App, but am looking into FPV.
I look forward to communicating with, and possibly going out to fly with other Mavic owners.

Reactions: FLwaverunner
My Mavic is due to arrive back to me this Thursday and I was wondering if there are any other local Mavic Pro pilots in the Vero Beach area?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I live in SW Vero Beach and have a Mavic Air 2S. Been trying to find someone that can assist me with the operation of this drone as I want to make sure I operate it safe and legal. So far I have not been able to come up with anyone in my area.

I live in SW Vero Beach and have a Mavic Air 2S. Been trying to find someone that can assist me with the operation of this drone as I want to make sure I operate it safe and legal. So far I have not been able to come up with anyone in my area.

Howdy from the Crossroads of America JohnKDelaney. 👋

You've tapped into a thread that's about six years old.

For what it's worth, there is a membership map on this Forum that might find some pilots near you.

They might be active currently.

Here's a link to help

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I too live in Vero Beach.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje