DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any thoughts on doing a NW UK meet ?

Not sure how much clearer i could make it as we are in the UK subforum. NW meaning North West UK? Drone meet somewhere at a big field or pub lunch have a chat about it all and a fly around somewhere. Open to thoughts?

could be up for a meet i'm near leeds so a quick blast over the pennines would be fine for me work permiting. Not got many flights in though due to crap weather and the Mavic going on a five week holiday to the Netherlands for warranty repair,roll on summer.

Reactions: woodentom
I would be up for meet as well from Leeds as well chippy where about in Leeds do you fly maybe we could meet up sometime weather permitting I am from ls7 area

Hi Fatboy55 and Chippy

Off subject a bit.... but plenty of good flying around here Lads..have you heard of "Thornbury FPV Flyers" or " FPV Leeds", they are a group of lads, mostly flying racing drones, but also all sorts of tech, fixed wing as well as quads, you'll find them on Facebook.
There are some knowledgeable guys in the group, and they know a few good places to fly.
Waylander

I'm actually in Thornhill, Dewsbury about 20mins drive from Leeds.
Not got many flights in due to the weather and the Mavic been in for repair. Looking forward to the lighter nights to maybe get a flight in after work. The Mavic is my first drone so kinda taking things easy and getting used to the controls.
Most flights so far have been over Emily moor near the mast,but not too close Quite a few open fields with not too many people about,great for getting some much needed practice in.

Reactions: Ted903
Hi Chippy

We fly a bit on Baildon Moor, just for quick practise sessions, quads, fixed wing, racing drones... perhaps in spring we might come over your way..

Regards
Waylander

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3