DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Washington State Mavic Pro and Jeep Enthusiast?

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

I Luv My TJ :D

Enjoy TU

Last edited:
Over here in West Seattle...Just traded my Land Rover in for a f-150 4x4 so I can still get off road...

Newbie to drones...Mavic will be my 1st...Spent the last 40 years as a commercial photographer. Semi-retired now and looking to play..

...Ric

Hi from Issaquah Washington.

Ordered a DJI Mavic Pro to replace my 3DR Solo. I love driving my Jeep to unique and scenic locations,to take drone footage. Let's Go!

Over here in West Seattle...Just traded my Land Rover in for a f-150 4x4 so I can still get off road...

Newbie to drones...Mavic will be my 1st...Spent the last 40 years as a commercial photographer. Semi-retired now and looking to play..

...Ric
Hi,

Let's keep in touch. I'm hoping to put together a small group.

I could probably fit that in the back of my truck so you could still come along ;-)

So sad that I can't join the group since I have small toy car miata :(

Sent from my SM-N910T using MavicPilots mobile app
So sad that I can't join the group since I have small toy car miata :(

Sent from my SM-N910T using MavicPilots mobile app

Someone always needs a co-pilot (pun intended), to either shoot footage, vehicle recovery, or give signals for obstacles. And hopefully we will include scenic byways where a Miata will flourish.

Nothing yet on the Mavic...so frustrated with that experience I picked up a Phantom 4 as a "trainer" ;-)...

It'll be here tomorrow...

No telling when the Mavic will show

Got a JK to tote my scratch builts around.l love the Jeep. Most fun of any vehicle I've ever owned.Lots of High Sierra backcountry trips.The M1P should be a perfect fit.

Hi from Issaquah Washington.

Ordered a DJI Mavic Pro to replace my 3DR Solo. I love driving my Jeep to unique and scenic locations,to take drone footage. Let's Go!
Howdy from Wyoming digitalartwerks, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello from East side Wa.
Mavic and Geep would be a great combo.
Enjoy the adventure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e