DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any way to buy a remote only?

FlyawaySOB

Reactions
Is there a way to purchase a remote only? I'm planning some mods to my remote that will make it far less portable but would like to get a spare to leave un-modded for travel. If not now, is it likely to be something DJI will offer in the future?

Reactions: FlyawaySOB
DJI does not sell Mavic remote controllers. You might be able to buy a used remote controller on eBay or other places where used drones are sold.

Yes.
Thanks, a direct & efficient response, much appreciated!

Is there a way to purchase a remote only? I'm planning some mods to my remote that will make it far less portable but would like to get a spare to leave un-modded for travel. If not now, is it likely to be something DJI will offer in the future?

I actually saw one on eBay several weeks ago. The seller said he had crashed the Mavic because (something to the effect of) he just basically took it out and flew it. Made me wonder if he even charged the battery(ies) first. I expect we'll see more as they become more available and I'd be surprised if DJI doesn't start selling one, they did with most of the Phantom controllers that I can recall.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest