DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any way to stop video files from saving on phone & save on Mavic only?

Stringfellow-Hawke

Reactions
Hello,

My Galaxy S6 with all the apps i have & cleaned of video & pics has only 5gb remaining at any given time..

Now i know when i record with the Mavic, the HD video is saved on the Mavic micro SD card, but also at the same time a lower quality copy of these files are saved on my phone..

Any way to disable video recording on the phone?? So all video files will be on the Mavic SD only?

Please advise!

Reactions: rmf
Hello,

My Galaxy S6 with all the apps i have & cleaned of video & pics has only 5gb remaining at any given time..

Now i know when i record with the Mavic, the HD video is saved on the Mavic micro SD card, but also at the same time a lower quality copy of these files are saved on my phone..

Any way to disable video recording on the phone?? So all video files will be on the Mavic SD only?

Please advise!
In DJI GO4 App under General Settings, disable 'Cache during video shooting'

Reactions: Stringfellow-Hawke
Anyone know how, on Android, to get the "cache" to save to my SD card and not my tablet's built-in flash?

Reactions: caleb1
I have the same problem :eek:( anyone solve it? (sd card is empty)

What same problem do you have?

The thread is about preventing video files from saving on the phone or tablet.

However, your reference to an empty SDcard makes me wonder if you're responding to teshreve's question about forcing video to cache to an Android device's SDcard instead of its internal memory.

Quoting posts to which you're replying removes a lot of ambiguity.

Reactions: Rbruz
hello! i don't know if this is the right discussion. I have a problem with my new mavic pro. I recorded 9 videos and 4 videos are on the SD card and 5 videos are on the DIJ go 4 app on my phone. For next videos, How can i save everything on the SD card only?
thanks!

Reactions: caleb1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser