DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody in the San Antonio area

New Mavic owner in Lockhart. Can go north or south from here to meet up sometime. Sunday's are usually out if the weather is good as race RC cars on that day. So if anyone wants to meet up some Saturday, from North SA to South Austin....let me know. image4.JPG

What kind of phones are yall using I have an s7 active I'm just trying times see if it's compatible

Ok great I have been reading a bunch of reviews hit or miss with the s7 edge..... I'm off heubner when ando where do u go fly?

I'm newok to the industry and trying to network and learn more if any one can help that would be great

What kind of phones are yall using I have an s7 active I'm just trying times see if it's compatible
Right now I have a MotoZ Force. However, my eyes aren't what they used to be to see that little screen...I am trying to not HAVE to go big enough to need one of those Mac Mounts... But I'm afraid it may come to that. I just have a hard time seeing that little screen...And I haven't flown in the bright sun yet...Can only imagine how much harder it will be to see then. Haha. Anyways, I am going to check out the Nexus 7 or maybe slightly bigger.

Ok sweet where do u fly at
Tomorrow is a week since it landed on my doorstep, only flown it for 3 battery packs...Right now I look for wide open, non peopley places to try out and learn. Live in Lockhart. Looks like this weekend will be either too wet Saturday and too windy Sunday.

I live in Houston but was in New Braunfels this past weekend visiting family. Took the mavic up for some flights in the Prince Solms and Landa Park area. Here are a few shots from Sunday. Great flying and views over there!
rt2pT59.jpg

pbptzdI.jpg

QqyXzB1.jpg

Reactions: Rockin G
Hey guys in the San Antonio area come fly with us we have nine pilot so far four us have Mavic also phantoms and inspire

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000