DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ANYONE ELSE FRUSTRATED WITH DJI ASSISTANT 2 ?

MrMavic

Reactions
I have been trying for 2 hours to log into the Assistant2 App. It will not let me log in. I have changed my password twice, and tried logging in at least 10 times. However, I can log in to the DJI site.

Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 10.56.11 PM.png

Last edited:
You must be real frustrated considering your title is in ALL CAPS :eek:

On a serious note, we've been seeing DJI account login issues quite frequently over the last week. Seems to only be a problem for a short time. Hopefully you'll be able to login very soon. If not I may recommend removing and reinstalling the program. Best of luck!

You must be real frustrated considering your title is in ALL CAPS :eek:

On a serious note, we've been seeing DJI account login issues quite frequently over the last week. Seems to only be a problem for a short time. Hopefully you'll be able to login very soon. If not I may recommend removing and reinstalling the program. Best of luck!
I always use caps because it gets more attention, just like the green all caps ads in your signature.:confused:

I can log into my DJI account, but not the app. I've already deleted the app and re-installed it, but still no good. Yes, it is frustrating to deal with such incompetence. I've been looking for the chat button on DJI site, but have not found it. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
I always use caps because it gets more attention. That's why magazines and newspapers do it too.
I can log into my DJI account, but not the app. I've already deleted the app and re-installed it, but still no good. Yes, it is frustrating to deal with such incompetence. I've been looking for the chat button on DJI site, but have not found it. Thanks.

It actually looks like DJI has their online chat turned off tonight for some reason. Typically you will see in the in the lower right here: DJI Support - Here for You You can also submit a message following the prompts on that page for the Mavic.

I did send them an email yesterday, but I have done that before and never heard back from them. Is there any other way to do a Hard Reset of the Mvic and controller other than using DJI assistant 2?

I've had some similar issues which are all related to cookies. It even removed a ton of my Likes Received, and Messages count under my avatar here on this website. I was one of the 1st members to register an account on this site. Now I look like a newbie again..LOL!

Btw, it wouldn't hurt anything if you went to the Tools tab in the menu at the top of the page and look around for something referred to as
"Exceptions" and add the websites and select Allow. It might be what has been causing some of your trouble?

OK, now I got it working. What I did was I went to DJI.com, signed out, then had a change password link sent to my email and changed password, then came back to the DJI site and signed in again. I then opened my Assistant 2 app, entered the new password, and it now works. What a pain. You guys might want to try that.

Can the Assistant 2 be used for both Windows and Apple. I am using I Phone & I pad, but my laptop is Windows 10. Will I be able to use Assistant since I am on two different platforms?

after hours of trying i finally got it to work,now trying to get the log files to open
how can a company put out software with no how to,no manual,no guide no shiat!

It works for my AC but not my RC. When connecting to the RC what is the procedure? Do you need to AC on?

Can the Assistant 2 be used for both Windows and Apple. I am using I Phone & I pad, but my laptop is Windows 10. Will I be able to use Assistant since I am on two different platforms?
I have a windows 10 computer with phone and iPad and I have no problems getting on dji assistant 2 and getting the latest firmware installed.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett