DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else order their DJI Mavic Pro from drone world?

kevin_welch7

Reactions
Has anyone else ordered their DJI Mavic pro drone from Drone World. If so, could you answer the phone questions- what date did you order your drone? And has it arrived yet. I'm just wondering cause I ordered mine in early November and it hasn't arrived yet :(

Has anyone else ordered their DJI Mavic pro drone from Drone World. If so, could you answer the phone questions- what date did you order your drone? And has it arrived yet. I'm just wondering cause I ordered mine in early November and it hasn't arrived yet :(

I ordered the fly more package from them on Nov 28 and it was scheduled to be shipped by the end of this month. I just received an email from them stating it was going to be delayed a bit longer but no real time frame. Frustrating as hell!!!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

All dealers are in the same boat, DJI sent an email to them saying they are completing their direct sale orders before supplying the dealers. Unfortunately you have to either wait until possibly March or cancel your order and order direct from DJI. Unless you are lucky enough to find one of the very few they sent out to dealers, although I think most if not all of those are already gone.

I ordered direct from DJI and just watched the 5 to 7 days to ship come and go. Still waiting.

If you talking about drone world in South Africa.

I ordered mine in october and received it first week Jan.

I received a reply email from them saying that if they receive more than 30 on their next shipment I will have it in a few weeks. If not, end of March.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

i see Action Gear are advising their clients end of march - hope you get yours sooner.

I just received my Fly more bundle today from Drone World. To my surprise, in my shipment there was an additional 64 GB memory card, a power bank, and a set of 3 filters. They really made up for the long wait. Thanks Drone World. Spent some time getting everything airworthy and had a quick flight. Waiting for the heavy winds to die down a bit. Happy flying all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy