DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone flying in Las Vegas??

Sure was. We had great time together. Recently just sold her after I got the Mavic since I don't need to have 2 birds with similar specs. Next upgrade would probably be the P4P.
I can't wait to try some night shots with the p4p!

Hey guys, in case someone is looking. I have 2 Mavics for sale. 1285 cash/venmo each (add 3% if paying by paypal). I received offers shipping it out of state but figured I'll check here first in case someone is interested in getting one today. Let me know as soon as you can (send me a pm or post up).

Hey guys, in case someone is looking. I have 2 Mavics for sale. 1285 cash/venmo each (add 3% if paying by paypal). I received offers shipping it out of state but figured I'll check here first in case someone is interested in getting one today. Let me know as soon as you can (send me a pm or post up).
I might be interested in taking one of those off your hands Thumbswayup
I'm local.

Woo hoo, my order status has changed to Shipped today! Ordered Fly More Combo w/extra battery direct from DJI on 10/27. Super stoked, but now I have to wait until the end of Jan until I get home so I can fly it!

Woo hoo, my order status has changed to Shipped today! Ordered Fly More Combo w/extra battery direct from DJI on 10/27. Super stoked, but now I have to wait until the end of Jan until I get home so I can fly it!
Congrats! You won't be sorry. Thanks to Fireblade, I was able to get mine last week. I haven't had a chance to really stretch his legs yet but the Mavic is amazing. It makes my old P2 and P3P seem archaic in comparison. I can't wait to meet up with some local flyers to play with our new toys

Yeah, I've only flown "race quads", so this will be my first DJI experience and flying from a "monitor" rather than my FatSharks.

I live in CA, but I have a second home in vegas. I'm usually there every other weekend. I'll be there this weekend. I got my Mavic a few days ago. I too am interested in a meetup. Anyone have anything planned?

I live in CA, but I have a second home in vegas. I'm usually there every other weekend. I'll be there this weekend. I got my Mavic a few days ago. I too am interested in a meetup. Anyone have anything planned?
I too am a new mavic owner, on flight #6 and still getting the feel of this great new quad. I might be up for getting together this weekend if the weather and wind cooperates. It's howling like a banshee out there right now! I'm near Red Rock, where are you?

I too am a new mavic owner, on flight #6 and still getting the feel of this great new quad. I might be up for getting together this weekend if the weather and wind cooperates. It's howling like a banshee out there right now! I'm near Red Rock, where are you?
I am in mountains edge. Let's hook up when the wind dies down.

What part of mountains edge park are you flying? I am going to go do some flying today if the wind isn't too bad.
The opposite end from the big hill. Over on the side by the burned out house.
Have to work today or I'd join you!

WHen I use to live in the area (decatur and blue diamond), I would fly out my phantom 3 at the edges of mountain's edge lol. Lots of open spaces. Been meaning to do a flight from exploration peak, I wonder if security will ask us to bring it down? :(

Here's one wih the pro, out in redrock (calico basin) and the spot that FPVjunkie kindly suggested:

Cool thanks I'm gonna try and shoot over to horseshoe bend Friday morning and hit mountains edge Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
horshoe bend! I've been wanting to catch a sunset video out of there. Please post up a vid after you're done and any tips or suggestions. Hoping to do one soon too hopefully!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest