DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone from the Quad City Area?

cdlegate

Reactions
Anyone from the Quad City Area? I live 20 miles south east of the QC, just wondering if there is anyone else on here from the area.

Hi cdlegate,

I live near Rockford, IL, which is about 109 miles NE of you. Just got my Mavic Pro yesterday afternoon. Hope to have it in the air this weekend. Happy flying!

I live in Moline, IL.
I'm a real newbie when it comes to drones. I did get certified as a Commercial Operator ... however, have to build some experience with flying.

I consider myself a pretty good photographer ... want to see about leveraging drones for photography.

Just got my first drone, a Mavic Pro.

JR

I live in Moline, IL.
I'm a real newbie when it comes to drones. I did get certified as a Commercial Operator ... however, have to build some experience with flying.

I consider myself a pretty good photographer ... want to see about leveraging drones for photography.

Just got my first drone, a Mavic Pro.

JR

I found you on facebook and sent you a message, so if you need any local help with the Mavic I am not to far away. I Live out in Cambridge

I used to live in Galva, IL and worked in Cambridge, but I moved to Northern WI almost nine years ago. I am a newer than a newbie, just ordered my Mavic Pro yesterday.

Mechanicsville Is. Licensed Pilot, amateur drone crasher. Lol. Just learn. Have one hour flight time logged.

Anyone from the Quad City Area? I live 20 miles south east of the QC, just wondering if there is anyone else on here from the area.
Yes I live in Le Claire, just getting ready to order a pro platinum I do have some questions new to sport.
I want to use a Ipad Mini 4 and looking to buy one. I have read all kinds of information but still not clear.
I don't want to use cellular but I want to have GPS and Wi-Fi how do I go about that? I was looking at some used ones on eBay any help would be great before I buy

I’m a commercial operator in Davenport. Hit me up if you are looking for info, or want to fly.

Im rural Milan. Bought a Mavic Mini and then a Mavic 2 Pro. All of my flights so far have been over my property. Recreational only.

I'm down in Burlington. Just got a Mavic Air 2 and have been flying it around now that the snow is gone. I can't fly in town because we have an airport, so I'm interested in hearing about good spots to fly and meeting up with other pilots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake