DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone going flying Tampabay

I'm in Citrus county but just sent my MP in for repair today. Did you order the Care refresh service? Waiting on my FPV goggles? should arrive in the next week or two. Soon as I'm back in the air I will hit you up. Order Gladius submersible should arrive in June may head down that way to try it out.

I am in Venice - south of Sarasota. I go to Corporate in Tampa every Thursday - cross the Skyway. I've been wondering about getting some really cool footage of the windsurfers there on the north side of the bridge. I saw a guy walking by there on the shoulder of 275 south holding a Mavic a couple of weeks ago...

Reactions: Clowed1
I'm in Citrus county but just sent my MP in for repair today. Did you order the Care refresh service? Waiting on my FPV goggles? should arrive in the next week or two. Soon as I'm back in the air I will hit you up. Order Gladius submersible should arrive in June may head down that way to try it out.

I'm in Brooksville with my Mavic, fly whenever I get the chance. I always have it with me since I do a lot of driving with my work. Thinking about heading out to Eagles Nest Hole in Chassawitska this weekend for some video...

Probably saturday morning if the weather is good. There is a front blowing through on friday so that might be a problem.

I am in Venice - south of Sarasota. I go to Corporate in Tampa every Thursday - cross the Skyway. I've been wondering about getting some really cool footage of the windsurfers there on the north side of the bridge. I saw a guy walking by there on the shoulder of 275 south holding a Mavic a couple of weeks ago...
That might've been me....lol

85bfb29df1cdb11515ce9a8112bf3006.jpg

Not looking good...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka