DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone have a 4K tv?

Seems a little dark to me, and the music gets a bit distracting / unflattering near the end. The hovering was smooth.
I suppose I could have done something in post. I used cine mode. Did you watch it on a 4K monitor?

Should have recorded in 4K if you want it to look really nice on your 4K TV

No, not yet. It will take the networks, cable providers, satellite providers, etc. some time to offer 4k content. Remember back when HD (1080) first came out? The hardware was available for years before the providers had any content for the consumers.

No, not yet. It will take the networks, cable providers, satellite providers, etc. some time to offer 4k content. Remember back when HD (1080) first came out? The hardware was available for years before the providers had any content for the consumers.
If you have the YouTube app on your smart 4K TV you can watch 4K streaming content on YouTube right now. Enjoy :)

I do have a smart TV with You Tube app, but it (TV) is not 4k. My TV has much more resolution than what providers offer now (1080), and I predict a few more years before NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, etc. offer 4k content.

That's funny because I did. maybe you should click on the quality and change it to 4K?
It only has up to 1440p... You may have exported it from where you edited it in a lower resolution?

It only has up to 1440p... You may have exported it from where you edited it in a lower resolution?
Yeah when you try and watch on a mobile device that is the highest resolution. You have to try from your 4K monitor or tv.

Interesting, the very smooth water gives nice reflections. Download/rip from youtube is 4K indeed, but it's not really the subject that gains the most from the extra resolution. Picture is dark but I think that gives kind of a nice artistic "silhouette" style even if it likely wasn't intended.
Music reminds me of Celsius - for best results I'd have gone to something a little more "industrial" at the end, e.g. the railings on the right :)
And yes the logo is highly annoying and distractive. Don't do that.

Last edited:
Interesting, the very smooth water gives nice reflections. Download/rip from youtube is 4K indeed, but it's not really the subject that gains the most from the extra resolution. Picture is dark but I think that gives kind of a nice artistic "silhouette" style even if it likely wasn't intended.
Music reminds me of Celsius - for best results I'd have gone to something a little more "industrial" at the end, e.g. the railings on the right :)
And yes the logo is highly annoying and distractive. Don't do that.
The darkness is indeed advertised as such! "Dusk" thanks! The music was licensed but I started making my own now too. lol I'll figure out something new with the logo.

Reactions: Kilrah
Each creator has his or her own style . Personally I like it

1440p is the only option on desktop
It shows all options here, I've noticed strange things happen as youtube processes each resolution separately.
If you happen to look at it when they aren't all done it can 'stick' like that as you see a cached version.
Look at the page in a different browser or clear cache and all resolutions appear.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna