DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone having vibrations in the video?

Jason

Reactions
Anyone else having vibrations while recording 4k 30fps? I have noticed that I get vibrations for the first few seconds of the first video that I shoot. I have tried several different cards and get the same result.

I have attached a link, yes I know it is not in focus, but not the point. More concerned with the vibrations.

Anyone having similar issues?

Thanks

-It's only in 4k at 30fps?
-Are you able to reproduce the shaking each and every time?
-If you start recording while on the ground, will it still shake? Or only in the air/moving?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have only tried in 4k and have not recorded on the ground. Did the gimbal calibration setup. The shaking does happen every time, but only on the 1st video file and only lasts for a few seconds at the beginning of that video file. I also delete files after each flight to free up storage on the card. Will run more tests tomorrow, may try not deleting the first file and hopefully it will not reproduce. Thanks for the input.

Be gentle on the sticks. Looks like you're whacking them around, when doing so the aircraft tilts so abruptly the gimbal hits.

Check the locks on the gimbal mount. Saw another video where guy had the same issue. One of the gimbal attachment points had dislodged. There are 2 on front and one on the back.

Could you please give a details on the camera : - is it easy to remove and then install it back ? - is it possible to replace it by yourself in case of damage - Can you remove camera with other equipment as one piece ? I need to know if i can ask the seller to send me drone in 2 parts : body and camera unit ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR