DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Arizona

And you're allowed to just go there? They won't run you off?
Well...it is abandoned but it belongs to an Indian tribe. You have to go guerilla unless you have permission. But it is hard to track them down.

I had permission.... I got out of my car and waited... no on said anything so I figured it was okay.

Plus all fences are torn down etc. it's in bad shape. If they really wanted to keep people out they could easily

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I had permission.... I got out of my car and waited... no on said anything so I figured it was okay.

Plus all fences are torn down etc. it's in bad shape. If they really wanted to keep people out they could easily

Reactions: Steve and Vicrimo
Ok guys.. I am not a traitor... but I have had the drone bug for a long long time and I couldn't wait anymore.. I ended up buying a Phantom 4 and I am in love with it! I still would love to join you guys though to go flying and compare and help each other!!!

I have gone and met a few guys from here. PHXBIRD is one... he has several drones mostly Phantoms.

Pm me... I love to fly in the Chandler area. Lots of open space. Also at the Gila Memorial airfield that's abandoned

I'm in Casa Grande where is this located. Ordered my Mavic on 10/2 I would like to get together with other Mavic owners at some point.

Great
Let's survive the holiday season and we will get together in January.
something simple, I am thinking just an open field fairly centrally localized in the PHX area

Reactions: Steve
Got to see my buddy's up close today. Super impressive

69D7C4E5-DC9B-4D36-BBC0-C9D1077808FB.jpg

CDD10B20-33D7-477F-BC09-A6C97AC3095F.jpg

Reactions: Brice LeCarre
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member