DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Dallas / Fort Worth?

N. Dallas. Tuckin' my Mav into his own bed tonight. Tomorrow he shall fly. (Roll "Top Gun" theme)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Still waiting.

Best Buy with an arrival date of Nov 30, (until they change it again).

I'm from Grand Prairie. I ordered mine Nov 11, Im sure I'll be waiting for a long time. I've never flown a drown but I hope to get the hang of it pretty quick.

Reactions: cybertech
I'm in Irving too... Been flying my Mavic the past few days over at the Sam Houston Trail Park at the corner of 635 and Bush. It's been pretty awesome so far, but I'm just getting started with it.

FYI / Public Service Announcement - I just scored two Mavic Batteries from the Apple Store in University Park Village in Ft. Worth. Don't know how many they still have though...

I'm in Irving too... Been flying my Mavic the past few days over at the Sam Houston Trail Park at the corner of 635 and Bush. It's been pretty awesome so far, but I'm just getting started with it.

Interesting area to fly... So many places you drive by and wonder "hmm I wonder what is over there"...

Still waiting for mine.

Found out yesterday Nebraska Furniture Mart will be getting 7 Mavics on the 29th. I snagged one of them yesterday and will be able to pick it up at the store when it arrives. Very excited! I believe there will also be a handful more arriving early Jan. Go talk to Joseph in the drone area, he is very helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Going to be in Dallas area for a couple weeks in early January with my MP. Anyone have suggestions of places to fly in the Dallas area?

Reactions: Gideon Brillantes
In Prosper, just north of Frisco. Ordered mine from Drones Plus early November and got mine 2 days before Christmas! Love it and great people at Drones Plus!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121