DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Dallas / Fort Worth?

Awesome! I took mine over there last week. Perfect place to fly and play with the settings. Let me know and will try and meet up.

Found out yesterday Nebraska Furniture Mart will be getting 7 Mavics on the 29th. I snagged one of them yesterday and will be able to pick it up at the store when it arrives. Very excited! I believe there will also be a handful more arriving early Jan. Go talk to Joseph in the drone area, he is very helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I'll just wait for B&H to ship it. Says 7-10 days. Plus I won't have to pay the $85 tax. I'll use that $85 for an extra battery.

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

I'll just wait for B&H to ship it. Says 7-10 days. Plus I won't have to pay the $85 tax. I'll use that $85 for an extra battery.

They didn't end up getting them, still waiting for them to come in. I ended up getting one from here and will sell the Nebraska one when it gets here, supposedly next Friday.

We should get a group together and go fly somewhere. I could use some pointers on how to fly this little beast!

I got mine right before Christmas. I live in Colleyville and ordered 10/31. The day before I left on a trip to the British Virgin Islands...had to learn on the fly and there were some very windy days that I did not dare take the Mavic up. Unfortunately, was just learning all the features during the trip. Still the little beast is amazing! Got lots of great pics and now it's time to work on video. Any little movement is magnified on video.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 46
Reactions: technicallyrite
In Keller/Southlake area. Have a few friends who fly Phantoms. Lots of airports around, where do you guys like to fly?

Man, DFW, Alliance, Meecham, Carswell and Hicks. You are in a massive no-fly zone! Come north to Prosper (you know, near Oklahoma lol) couple of nice parks to fly in here. I suspect there are some good spots out there though, let us know what you find!

Man, DFW, Alliance, Meecham, Carswell and Hicks. You are in a massive no-fly zone! Come north to Prosper (you know, near Oklahoma lol) couple of nice parks to fly in here. I suspect there are some good spots out there though, let us know what you find!

Did you get your Mavic yet?!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

In Coppell. Just ordered my Mavic. I might be up for a drive when mine arrives.

I'm in Ardmore OK but seems like I'm the only one in OK with a bird lol. Who flys where from around here to the DFW area?
09b172ebc3758de4c5c1eacb5d613073.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENJOYBIKE