DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Dallas / Fort Worth?

Haven't tried sport mode yet. But I did get her up to 400 feet and got some nice footage and pics of my area. Didn't go out very far this time. Looking at getting insurance before I go out 2000 feet or more.

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Foxtrot Uniform
I probably need to get insurance. Before I knew I could do that I bought a Trackimo and bought the care refresh so I can at least find and send back a tangled mess. BTW what's the deductible on the State Farm insurance? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using MavicPilots mobile app

No deductible. Got mine thru Tim Bordelon at State Farm. 3117 S Carrier Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75052 $60.00/year. He is familiar with the process now!

I probably need to get insurance. Before I knew I could do that I bought a Trackimo and bought the care refresh so I can at least find and send back a tangled mess. BTW what's the deductible on the State Farm insurance? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using MavicPilots mobile app

Anyone in the DFW area still needing a Mavic?
My Apple order for the basic Mavic just arrived at the Apple Store in Southlake. I received my Mavic Combo order the day before Christmas Eve. Let me know if interested.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I'm in mckinney and just ordered mine yesterday. Good to know I'll be able to add it to my State Farm policy when it arrives!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Anyone needing a Basic Mavic Pro? Their ready for pickup.

I've got two Mavic Pro, Basic, waiting for me at Apple Store in SOUTHLAKE. I received my Mavic pro combo shortly before Christmas
If anyone needs one, I can meet them at the Apple Store.
If no one is interested, then I'm going to get a refund.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Coppell, TX - Mavic owner for 3 weeks. Love it. I'm 8 miles from DFW, but I AM within 5 miles range of a couple of helipads, as many people are in DFW. I've never seen them in use, and I wouldn't fly at all if I could hear or see a helicopter around. What kind of range are you guys getting when flying in the city before the signal gets weak or is dropped?

Coppell, TX - Mavic owner for 3 weeks. Love it. I'm 8 miles from DFW, but I AM within 5 miles range of a couple of helipads, as many people are in DFW. I've never seen them in use, and I wouldn't fly at all if I could hear or see a helicopter around. What kind of range are you guys getting when flying in the city before the signal gets weak or is dropped?
Haven't flown beyond 2500 ft

I did a test and turn around at 16500 ft due to battery but signal was still good.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

In Coppell, wait for the first flight this weekend! Anybody know any regulations about flying Drone in Coppell?

@TrayBoz I am in Coppell too! Got mine this Wednesday. Any suggestion about flying it around Coppell? I am thinking about starting at Wagon Wheel and Andy Brown park. Any thing I need to be awared of? Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent