DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone order just battery direct from DJI

Need4spd

Reactions
I ordered my Mavic from BB and extra battery direct from DJI on Oct 2nd. The Mavic is amazing however I wish I could get that extra battery in my hands. Has anyone who ordered just accessories from DJI gotten anything yet?

Attachments

• IMG_6847.JPG
    IMG_6847.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
Not sure where you are located but the DJI store in HK has plenty of stock available for pick up, and if you order online it is a 5-7 day delivery time

This has been addressed elsewhere, but my DJI order for batteries was shipped from Georgia to NY this week.

Sorry for error in prior date, Edit: Ordered 9/27 Day 1

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
This has been addressed elsewhere, but my DJI order for batteries was shipped from Georgia to NY this week. Ordered on 10/17

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

What the hell! I ordered on 10/2 and still nothing!

Edit: you can't use the word people refer to where the devil is, it puts up "*" that is too funny!!!

I'm still waiting for a battery I ordered from the DJI Store on 9/28.

I ordered a battery from DJI on the 28th and it was shipped weeks ago. I have since ordered 2 more from NewEgg and had them delivered as well.
No problems here.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

When I place my original order, I ordered an extra battery with my Mavic. I received only the Mavic on November 5 and still no extra battery despite numerous emails.

The battery I ordered from Newegg a week ago just shipped today. Strange.

Can I successfully cancel my DJI Direct battery order? I can get faster elsewhere. Pathetic DJI Direct (through actual site, not NewEgg) does not support those customers with any normal first in/first out priority. Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You can cancel your order in your DJI store account. Go to the "My Orders" section and click the "Refund Order" button.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada