DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone seeing these issues in DJI Go 4.1.0 for iOS?

View_From_Space

Reactions
I looked in this forum for a similar issue and could not find a post, so asking here.

I upgraded to the new version of DJI Go for iOS v 4.1.0.

Here are the issues that I am now having in the DJI GO app:
  • When I go into Flight Simulator, I cannot select the "change perspective" option on the screen. There is no button displayed to do this. Apparently there should be a setting on the screen to allow me to change the perspective view while in Flight Sim. Without ability to change perspective, Flight Sim is rather limited in usefulness.
  • I cannot engage Intelligent Flight Modes within the Flight Sim. My understanding is that access to Intelligent Flight Modes should be available for use within Flight Sim. Since I have not used Intelligent Flight Modes a lot yet, I was hoping to play around with them in Flight Sim. Existing tutorial videos on Youtube show some Mavic Pilots engaging Intelligent Flight Modes in Flight Sim. After this update, no apparent ability to do so.

Are my issues above common to anyone else flying Mavic Pro on iOS? I use iPhone 7+ for flight with my DJI controller.

Thanks for any help.

Rajish

Yes, Rajish. I discovered the same. The biggest problem is the lack of flight-modes as this was the only opportunity to practice while the drone is save on the ground. So hopefully someone has a workaround and this will be fixed soon.

Having the same problem here. But it's my first attempt at using intelligent flight mode in the flight simulator. Wasn't sure if it's the firmware update causing the problem, or that I may have missed a setting somewhere.

Following the link
illustrates that former versions supported this, I guess regardless to the type of DJI-drone.

I don't think you can change perspective in the flight sim, at least you couldn't whenever I tried it. Unless they've improved it in later updates, it's a one-perspective sim.

I have the same issue with my Android tablet after upgrading. No intelligent flight modes in the simulator.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143