DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone send back their Mavic for testing/repair?

hydrophantom

Reactions
I have the Mavic for over a month and flown it like 5 times all with problems
1. losing video stream to the smart phone.. but the RC still works
2. RC reports no SD Card in when there is one

I tried what DJI suggested with re doing the IMU Calibration 3 times ... not sure how that would help but did it.

Now they want me to send it back. Anyone send theirs back and have any experiences to share?

I'm in the middle of a claim with DJI.
I had a violent wobble/vibration and multiple recalibrations did not solve the issue. I crashed while trying to diagnose my issue and had to send back to DJI for diagnosis and repair.

So far the technical support has been excellent! I receive an answer minutes after emailing a question and has been very supportive through the process.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yes, I sent it back due to a focus issue. They repaired it and mailed it back within 48 hours according to the UPS logs. All on DJI's dime. Very happy with the experience.

Received my Mavic on 12/05 and it has been in my possession for a grand total of 8 days. Shipped back once due to a constant motor idle warning. They repaired the front right motor arm according to the invoice and sent it back to me without props. Since I didn't have props, it took me a while to get in the air and test out the repair. Same problem as before... so I opened another RMA that was escalated and sent it back again. They replaced the left front motor arm this time and now I am waiting for them to ship it back to me. They are taking care of all costs as it is under warranty but they are terrible at communicating and owe me a set of props. Not holding my breath.

yes Lost signal and crashed. They fixed it under warranty and it is on its way back. Took three weeks. Very satisfied. two weeks were in shipping. UPS very slow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121