DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone traveling to Iceland?

Red_Raven

Reactions
I've been seeing few pilots taking about their trip to Iceland.

If anyone is traveling and would like to meet up with locals for info or just a chat, feel free to contact me.

I believe there is this phenomenon ongoing around do the globe, called the stupit tourist syndrome. You might had had your share of the pest and paid quite above market prices on your travels.‍♂️[emoji16]‍♂️

What is a lurpak and whats a fiver?
Nobody has ever made a good deal on this island, so I call bs!! [emoji23][emoji23]

"At Iceland you do". ;-)

cd2913c4c1600553fd2684287632de92.jpg

Reactions: Red_Raven
Iceland looks a beautiful country, I nearly visited in 2004 when my team was playing there in UEFA cup. Unfortunately I had already booked a family holiday and couldn't go :-(

Reactions: Red_Raven
I've been seeing few pilots taking about their trip to Iceland.

If anyone is traveling and would like to meet up with locals for info or just a chat, feel free to contact me.

Hey @svavar

I'm arriving next Saturday 18th March ~6.30pm with my 26yo son, staying at Akranes the first night then off travelling (see map below) but we should be back in Reykjavik on Thursday afternoon before flying back out Thursday evening at 7.30pm so if you're about Thursday afternoon it would be great to meet up? Or possibly Saturday evening?

Any advice or thoughts on our itinerary would be great!

Peter.

Iceland.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada