DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone use the MavMount for iPad?

Finaly arrived yesterday. Tried it and feels sturdy with the IPad air2. It's worth the waiting. The waiting is due to the carrier and customs. Mavmount company itself was very fast with handling my order. Same day shipped as ordered. Thnx!

Happy Flying
Brewsky

My mavmount arrived yesterday and I'm very impressed at the quality. Glad I didn't bother setting up the printer to print my own, this thing is quality

Reactions: Aerial West
@Aerial West

Do you guys send shipping emails? I ordered on Saturday and haven't received any notification about shipment.
Normally I ship same day, just waiting for a part to come in, slight shipping delay. I add a note with the tracking to your order when I print the label.

I'm catching up with orders as fast as possible my friend, should ship in the next few days. The weekends can be big days, and this weekend I was on a shoot so i couldn't do them day by day. It's just me here doing everything, wish I was amazon! :)

Thanks so much for you guys patience, it really means a lot to me. I'm busting my butt on this end making stuff!

I got mine yesterday for occasional use with an iPad Air 2. Brilliant piece of kit, and arrived at my door all the way from California in just over a week.
wow, thanks for the compliment and great news, where are you located?

Normally I ship same day, just waiting for a part to come in, slight shipping delay. I add a note with the tracking to your order when I print the label.

I'm catching up with orders as fast as possible my friend, should ship in the next few days. The weekends can be big days, and this weekend I was on a shoot so i couldn't do them day by day. It's just me here doing everything, wish I was amazon! :)

Thanks so much for you guys patience, it really means a lot to me. I'm busting my butt on this end making stuff!

Thank you for the update. I received my shipment e-mail yesterday :) Can't wait to receive it! Happy to support a US-based business :)

I got mine yesterday for occasional use with an iPad Air 2. Brilliant piece of kit, and arrived at my door all the way from California in just over a week.

Have you had a chance to fly with the Air 2? I was a little nervous how big it is, but was not going to buy an Ipad mini

Have you had a chance to fly with the Air 2? I was a little nervous how big it is, but was not going to buy an Ipad mini

I fly with Air2 and it is great. Large screen great to see video and telemetry data. Go back and look at post 181 pictures in this thread for a Joby tablet mount to add to Mavmount which holds Air2 perfectly. Also look at what AerielWest said about my post.

Happy flying

Reactions: Aerial West

Yes, just a quickie yesterday as it was v windy. I wanted to check the new updates and the mavmount. The mavmount really was as solid as a rock. I too was worried about the size and weight but it's very well balanced and doesn't move at all. Very easy to hold.

Thank you for the update. I received my shipment e-mail yesterday :) Can't wait to receive it! Happy to support a US-based business :)
I guess I spoke too soon. I was sent the tracking number on Wednesday, but it hasn't actually shipped still. Just says label created :( I'm just anxious to get it and try it out!

I'm selling mine, if anyone is interested. I have the black one, 2" -11" XL. I paid 69.99 and 6.00 shipping. . I would like to get 60.00 and 6.00 for shipping. I used mine twice and its in "new" condition. I can ship it immediately.
It is a great mount .......I find I'm doing the majority of my flying seated and i like having my Ipad air on my lap, with the R/C free ......... so I really don't need it. Message me and we can do a paypal thing if you are interested.

Last edited:
wow, thanks for the compliment and great news, where are you located?
Aerial West, I just placed an order on your website, and need to change it. I sent an email to you using your website and sent a response from my emailed receipt.
Thanks; Tim

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000