DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone use the MavMount for iPad?

42abfc260f49df8a333894c0d697d8b0.jpg

I use either an IPhone 6S+ or an IPad Pro (9.7") for flying my Mavic.

(I use a "Hoodman" anti-glare cover for both as well.)

Note: the IPad Pro (9.7") mount DOES have the ability to attach a lanyard - since it's for factor is larger than compared to using a smaller phone mount.

The device mounts were ordered along with the Mav-mount. Very good product - NOT inexpensive - but WELL MADE - and well worth it!

Hope the pictures help.

Last edited:
I'll sell my mav mount. I bought it, used it a few times then decided to purchase an Ipad mini 4 that fits without the mavmount. When I used it with my Ipad Pro I really liked it.

It's practically brand new. pm me if interested.

I got mine last week, and love it. Worth every dollar.

Only complaint is purely petty, but the thing showed up postage due, so I had to endure the hell of waiting in line at the post office to get it.

I have the MavMount for my 9.7" iPad Pro. Works great, excellent lock-down on the swivel, and perfect balance. A lanyard solution would be a nice addition.

Is the Joby Sure Grip a legacy product? I don't see it on their website or on Amazon. Thanks.

I'm using this 'tabletadapter', (last one on the page): Tablet Halterung für Mavic Pro

pros:
-cheaper
-fit into the official dji bag (on top of RC)
-no moving parts
-can see the RC display also when using
cons:
-your thumbs might hit the bottom of the tablet, when using the joysticks. (not that big deal)

I have the MavMount for my 9.7" iPad Pro. Works great, excellent lock-down on the swivel, and perfect balance. A lanyard solution would be a nice addition.

Ask and you shall receive. :)

I designed and CNC milled a Lanyard clip attachment for the neck of the ballhead. This will work on any MavMount ballhead, and fits the diameter perfectly. It comes with a RC-Pro lanyard, that includes a quick disconnect so you can clip and unclip the controller easily.

it's here: http://www.mavmount.com/index.php/product/lanyard-attachment-clip-mavmount-easy-disconnect-lanyard/

combo.jpg

Cool! Whats your turn around time from time ordered to shipped?
if you order now im taking orders to the post office in about an hour... so quick!

So does that mean the order I just put in about an hour ago will go out today?! [emoji106][emoji106]
Yep. I just landed this morning from a shoot in Mendocino, and before i go back to sleep im packing orders :) You'll have your tracking in your email.

Reactions: Revoh713
I just got my mavmount today. Excellent! I had picked up one of those 3D printed units off Etsy, and it worked okay, held the ipad up above the rc screen. The mavmount holds it below the rc screen. More stable, and better built. My main reason for getting one is to use my Hoodman sunshield on the ipad.

Reactions: Aerial West
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61