DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Using a Phantom 4 Charger with the Mavic Battery Charging Hub?

LakeTravis

Reactions
I know this has been discussed before and I found several references to a standard and advanced Mavic Battery Charging Hub, though I've never found the latter. And I hope no one else has asked this and had it answered. Anywho, I did note that in the DJI official Mavic Battery Charging Hub User Guide it states "It is also Phantom 4 charger compatible, further reducing the charging time." Anyone using the P4 Charger? I can live with it being white if it charges significantly faster. Also, has anyone actually timed it?

The P4 charger can only be used with the advanced charging hub. DJI has not released it yet.

I had also saw that. Tried it out, but couldn't get the power chord to fit in the slot. Seems to a bit oversized then the hub. Even tried both ways to make sure. Curious to hear if anyone else experienced this.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Thanks guys, I almost ordered it. I guess the manual on DJI's site is incorrect

Reactions: SkyHigh Pryo
Any idea when it is getting released?

No idea, and can't find any mention of it on DJI's site. Tried to do a support chat, but they're not active right now. Will try to find out, waiting almost four hours for my four batteries to charge is getting old. Hi, I'm Doug, and I am a droneaholic (and have been since the P2)

Thanks guys, I almost ordered it. I guess the manual on DJI's site is incorrect

The manual is correct! It covers two models though, the standard as supplied in the Fly More package, and the yet to be released Advanced!

The manual is correct! It covers two models though, the standard as supplied in the Fly More package, and the yet to be released Advanced!
Thanks John. [emoji106]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60