DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone waiting on the rumored Inspire 2?

Seems as though they are taking on too much at once especially considering the mavic pro shipping debacle.Let's hope dji doesn't tarnish it'safely reputation in the process.What they've been and what they will be in the future are different note its entirety.Seems very risky in terms of putting out questionable products
It is amazing how much technology DJI built into the Mavic Pro and it has undoubtedly set the bar and consumer and expectations as well as the industry standards much higher. It is a revolutionary step forward. I really don't see any risk or questionable products in DJI's line up.
DJI's biggest failure with the Mavic Pro was underestimating the demand that the Mavic Pro created. They clearly nailed a market niche based on the demand that has been received. With the surge in demand, they are without a doubt the envy of the industry right now. The second issue is perhaps one of culture and expectations. DJI has taken steps to rapidly increase manufacturing to meet the demand. Regardless of who or what you market, this takes time. Related to that is communication to both consumers and larger retailers. The market demand is there and retailers want the product now. The consumers who pre-ordered have their demands, want the product now, and in the interim want one on one service and communications for their order. Given the hundreds of thousands of Mavic Pros that have been pre-ordered, this is a little unrealistic. DJI does need to refine their communication strategy to reduce the customer angst but at the same time still manage their corporate interests.
Given that they are a 15 billion dollar company, I suspect that they can manage several product lines independently of each other and still maintain exceptionally high standards. Most of the technology released in the Mavic Pro will likely be incorporated into the Inspire 2 plus some new and innovative features that will be awe-Inspiring (no pun intended). What I am hoping to see at that commercial level is the portability that the Mavic Pro has introduced. Secondly, dramatic improvements in camera capabilities, extended flight times and aircraft stability/reliability.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
... I would also see them continue to lead the way in stabilized imaging systems on many fronts.... They already have great (large) hand held stabilizing platforms and the Osmo. I can't help but think that the small gimbal/camera on the Mavic would knock the socks out of the chest mount gimbals with GoPro cameras I currently use for adventure filming (mountain biking mostly)... it would be a lot smaller/lighter and the image quality would be right up there... I bet they could hit GoPro with another punch,... if they wanted too...

Chalk & Cheese. Different tools. Got My Mavic this week. Flew yesterday. Amazing piece of kit. it flies like its on rails. BUT, it not an Inspire 1 PRO, which, is all about the camera, lens changing etc. Why wait and deny yourself? Buy the MAVIC now, enjoy it, and move it one in 6 months when the new Inspire out.
The DJI Mavic Pro Drone Has landed! Is it Good? - ikopta

Mavic Pro is my 1st drone, and I love it, but I definitely would like a severely upgraded camera. Now I gotta figure out how to tell my wife I need another drone with a better camera. LOL

I don't really know why I need it, but I want it.

Mavic Pro is my 1st drone, and I love it, but I definitely would like a severely upgraded camera. Now I gotta figure out how to tell my wife I need another drone with a better camera. LOL

I don't really know why I need it, but I want it.
Tell me when u knew right things to tell to your wife.

Sent from my SM-G900F using MavicPilots mobile app

Marry a techie- mine thinks the Mavic is, I quote "adorable and cool." Also I let her name it.
Good luck with your drone habit. :) Maybe you'll get lucky and the folding aspiect will come in handy. "Never mind the suddenly lumpy pillow on my side of the bed, darling. There is a completely innocent explanation for the $1000 suddenly vanished from our checking accounts, I'm sure."

Reactions: Advexure
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7