DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

APP or RC issue

Spondon

Reactions
When opening the DJI Go APP, it forced me to upgrade the APP while trying to connect with my device, so I did; and I was not able to connect after that. I just received my DJI Refresh Mavic after a crash. Nothing will connect now. I think it had something to do with the APP..however when I sent my craft for repair or replacement, I also sent my RC with the shipment..would there be any reason to believe that the RC and the device were not linked be for it was shipped to me.

I am grounded as nothing will connect.

When opening the DJI Go APP, it forced me to upgrade the APP while trying to connect with my device, so I did; and I was not able to connect after that. I just received my DJI Refresh Mavic after a crash. Nothing will connect now. I think it had something to do with the APP..however when I sent my craft for repair or replacement, I also sent my RC with the shipment..would there be any reason to believe that the RC and the device were not linked be for it was shipped to me.

I am grounded as nothing will connect.
The app has nothing to do with the RCs ability to connect to the Mavic. It sounds like you need to pair the Mavic with the RC.

Reactions: Brianna
Attempting again to Link the RC to the aircraft today; I got a warning beep stating I need to press the "frequency button" on the aircraft...could this be the same as the RC button...or is there another button on the aircraft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S