DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple can get Mavic's fast

niclariv

Reactions
Hey all. So based on a post I saw on this forum saying that if you order a Mavic in to an Apple Store for pickup it comes 'the next day' (according to the post) I tried it. I live in Victoria BC where there is no Apple Store so I ordered one in to the Vancouver Apple Store. Ordered Nov 29. It originally said Feb 15, then it changed to Dec 15, and arrived yesterday (the 12th). I had a friend pick it up and it's on the way to me. I don't know how much difference having it shipped to the store instead of me made but there you have it.

FYI ordered from London Drugs Oct 18 and cancelled on Dec 12 with no sign of it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: EasyV
Thats correct. You can get them from apple faster. I got mine through my employee discount for about $808 with tax. I ordered it on Nov 21 and got it Dec 09.

The only bummer is they don't have the Fly More package. If they did I would have gone through them. Waiting on the egg now...

Really? I've been waiting since mid October from my supplier Multi rotor Heli in Calgary and nothing.
Same here though in hindsight it was a poor decision to go with them. "Authorized dealer" means nothing for DJI Mavic supply, "only authorized DJI repair facility in Canada" means nothing for warranty work on the Mavic, the store itself has not provided any site updates and has not responded to my personal inquiries.

I'm placing a flyless order with Apple next week. I'll def post what they say and when I get it.

Apple was WAY quicker for me. Ordered on 11/24 for delivery to store on 1/31 which moved last Tuesday to 12/12. Newegg order placed two weeks before for a 12/31 ship was still dormant. Go Apple ( I dont work for them )

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Ordered December 9 at around 8pm from apple shipped to my residence with a estimated deliverance of feb 8-feb22 :confused:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S