DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple can get Mavic's fast

I got mine from an Apple store 2 weeks in mid November. Ordered in the morning, walked into the store and picked up same day. :)

Reactions: Eyeinthesky33
The hype is real. Don't get it but it's real lol
Ya I didn't get the hype either till I temporarily entered the drone world for the first time a month back. Had a P3PS.. crud range to mention one. Seemed clunky and unfinished for the $500 I had spent, not to mention the more expensive batteries on a count of it having larger motors. Quickly returned with great pace when I discovered the wicked alien witch craft technology that is the Mavic Pro! :rolleyes:Thumbswayup

Reactions: witnessthefunk
Ya I didn't get the hype either till I temporarily entered the drone world for the first time a month back. Had a P3PS.. crud range to mention one. Seemed clunky and unfinished for the $500 I had spent, not to mention the more expensive batteries on a count of it having larger motors. Quickly returned with great pace when I discovered the wicked alien witch craft technology that is the Mavic Pro! :rolleyes:Thumbswayup

My exact scenario!!![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Watch after December 25, 2016 they won't be abel
It will pull in. Seems like most did. Mine pulled in from Jan 31 to Dec 12 two weeks after I ordered

Watch after December 25, 2016 the supply will be plentiful, did DJI really have a supply channel issue or are the Chinese very good at marketing?? Lots of dollars paid up front to these organizations for up to 4 months. All of us being "must have it now" guys, how's the saying go: "The only difference between a man and a boy are their toys" or something like that.

Reactions: Eyeinthesky33
They charged me then a day later out the money back which is a good idea because if they charge the card as soon as they are ready to deliver if the card doesn't go through you would have to wait at the beginning of the line. Happened to some guy on YouTube using his chase debit card at Best Buy.

Most of the posts on here are from U.S., Canada.
what's happening in the U.K. with orders, not a lot by all accounts !!
Come on DJI ,pull your finger out with the U.K. orders !!

12/9 ship to store order still in "Processing" with a 2/7/17 availability shown. Ugh.

Today I received a $2100 charge on my credit card from Apple. It must be for the two mavic's I ordered on 12/6 Although they still show "processing" and I haven't received any tracking information.

I called apple to verify the charge and they didn't have much more info for me other than they don't usually charge your card unless it's being shipped.

So I'm hopeful I'll get some good news soon

Today I received a $2100 charge on my credit card from Apple. It must be for the two mavic's I ordered on 12/6 Although they still show "processing" and I haven't received any tracking information.

I called apple to verify the charge and they didn't have much more info for me other than they don't usually charge your card unless it's being shipped.

So I'm hopeful I'll get some good news soon

Should ship any day then

I placed an order through Apple on 12/7 (estimated delivery was 6-8 weeks when I placed the order), and they charged my card today. Keeping an eye on it to see if status changes to shipped...

I ordered a spare battery from Apple 12/12/16 and shipped today 12/21/16. Estimated was February 2017

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143