DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple Store the official Australian Distributor?

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions
not sure if this is officially true, but I know of many who ordered through DJI's official Premium Dealers within hours of release and are still waiting, and at the same time im seeing people just walk into our local Apple store at Chermside in Brisbane and buying them off the shelf.
This just isnt right

not sure if this is officially true, but I know of many who ordered through DJI's official Premium Dealers within hours of release and are still waiting, and at the same time im seeing people just walk into our local Apple store at Chermside in Brisbane and buying them off the shelf.
This just isnt right

I ordered in-store pickup from Apple in the U.S. on October 23 and I'm still waiting, yet the store I'm supposed to pick up from is putting A few Mavics on the shelf for the public every few days. Of course they are instantly snatched up and gone by the time I make it into the store. It's very frustrating knowing many of the people going into the stores are buying them just to sell. Seems like Apple is craping on its own customers this way. Their reasoning was "we like to put some out for walk-ins, but we're working on getting yours by December 14."

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

This just isnt right

How sure are you of this, if you call them they say they will only get stock on the 18th December...
I have also pre ordeed, but did not put money down, so I will buy from whoever gets it first

2 of my students bought a mavic a Chermside last week
stock didnt last long as i rushed there and they were all gone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent