DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple

They're at like every store except my local one, lol. All the stores an hour or so away are showing in stock

Same.. I have them on order with Apple and they still haven't filled the order

Just picked up 3 batteries from my local store... Its all they had in stock. Funny how their website still says they have them in stock.

Just checked bank account... Apple has withdrawn funds for MavicProKit pre-order... interesting

Just called my local apple store... they received a few about 3 weeks ago.. they sold within the day and they haven't received any since.

IMO it's best to call every day if you can just to check and see if they have any in stock. I didn't do a pre-order thinking I wouldn't get one in time for my trip this December but I just called a few stores near me and they had one in stock. They will even set one aside for you if you ask nicely. If they only have 1 in stock, they won't display it online. Checked two stores and they both had one even though it said unavailable online. Good luck!

Reactions: byeehaaw
How do you call directly to the store? I always get the recording service that sends me to a rep at a central service center...

Reactions: Jayfly
IMO it's best to call every day if you can just to check and see if they have any in stock. I didn't do a pre-order thinking I wouldn't get one in time for my trip this December but I just called a few stores near me and they had one in stock. They will even set one aside for you if you ask nicely. If they only have 1 in stock, they won't display it online. Checked two stores and they both had one even though it said unavailable online. Good luck!
Where are you located?

How do you call directly to the store? I always get the recording service that sends me to a rep at a central service center...

Say Manager. It will direct you right to the store. Make sure you are calling the store number and not the toll free general number.

Reactions: Pete

Lucky, none in the phoenix area of AZ have gotten **** since early November. :( .

Lucky, none in the phoenix area of AZ have gotten **** since early November. :( .

They seem to be getting them in store sporadically throughout the week so keep trying. If you need a battery though, I have an extra one I'm selling ;)!

They seem to be getting them in store sporadically throughout the week so keep trying. If you need a battery though, I have an extra one I'm selling ;)!

Not in Arizona. I called all 3 in the Phoenix area. They all said they haven't gotten any shipments for two weeks. Either way I put in a mavic fly less pick up for a store near me. That seems to go quick as if they get any in they will fill that order right away.

I'm giving up on Apple. They seem so clueless. So tired going to the Apple Stores, and asking them if they have any in stock. 90% of the time, they say, what is that ? I've actually had them tell me, " We don't sell these in stores, only online.". And this is in the NY City stores !

I'm lucky I live in NY. Just gonna go to the DJI store and order one, 7-10 days guaranteed in store pickup. I really understand everyone's frustration.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS