DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple

Here's a pic of my Mavic in my backpack on the way home.

Attachments

• IMG_4198.JPG
    IMG_4198.JPG
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 60
Thanks, no, I didn't get it from Apple, I actually got it from the DJI Store in Manhattan, Called the DJI Experience, the address is 1666 Broadway. I ordered at the store for pickup, on Friday, they had it for me in the store today (2 business days). I can't say enough good things about these guys. They also have fly more packages, you can buy extra batteries. Tiny little store, but they have everything DJI, and get Mavics fast. Great experience ! Way better than at Apple.

Ok thanks, I'll try that

I'm giving up on Apple. They seem so clueless. So tired going to the Apple Stores, and asking them if they have any in stock. 90% of the time, they say, what is that ? I've actually had them tell me, " We don't sell these in stores, only online.". And this is in the NY City stores !

I'm lucky I live in NY. Just gonna go to the DJI store and order one, 7-10 days guaranteed in store pickup. I really understand everyone's frustration.

more than once I've had to back them up and say 'MAVIC PRO - NOT MACBOOK PRO'.

Just received update on pick up in store. Original order was 28 Nov it's now scheduled for the 8th! Woot! Original quoted date was 25 Jan. My new egg order was pushed back till the New Year.

LOTS of spare props on the shelf in store. My heart skipped a beat when I saw MAVIC flyless boxes on the shelf... Didplay boxes... EMPTY display boxes.. lol

Apple (at least in Canada) is ramping it up. I placed an order on 11/24 for a basic showing delivery to my store in Waterloo ON on January 31. Checked it today and says it will be ready for pickup on December 12th after watching it sit on January 31st since ordering. As well today, the order I placed on October 8th for a basic from the DJI store showed shipped as well. The pipeline is definitely opening up !

My apple order has switched to "Shipping to Store" with a pickup of December 8th. Is this a sure thing? Can I get excited now?

Should I cancel my DJI, Newegg and BHphoto orders or hold out until its actually in my hand?

Surprise report up to the minute... delivery sceduled to ship from Memphis tomorrow and receive in CA by the 9th... too good to be true?

Ordered on 17Nov

Thanks, no, I didn't get it from Apple, I actually got it from the DJI Store in Manhattan, Called the DJI Experience, the address is 1666 Broadway. I ordered at the store for pickup, on Friday, they had it for me in the store today (2 business days). I can't say enough good things about these guys. They also have fly more packages, you can buy extra batteries. Tiny little store, but they have everything DJI, and get Mavics fast. Great experience ! Way better than at Apple.

I live in NYC and I wish I saw this last week. I had ordered from a couple other sites in late Oct and November hoping to have it in time for my trip this Friday 12/9 but nothing has shipped. Do you know if they only ship it to the store? Maybe I'll try stopping at the store tomorrow. Thanks

Reactions: scott rand
Posted in the other thread, I ordered yesterday on apple, got my shipping and tracking for this Friday! They must have got a huge shippment.

Interesting thing is... when I went to store today it was the first time I saw 'empty display boxes' on the shelf... for the last two months leading up to today frequent visits... only just the display models...

Same with the propellers.. they were kept in back room and I had to ask for them when I went last week to buy them.. today boxes of props sitting on the shelf..

Coincidence?...

Mine also just shipped. Will arrive on Thursday, originally ordered on Nov 30.

Ordered from Apple on November 28th and it will be in the store by Thursday, December 8th for pickup. My order from DJI direct placed on October 24 is still going nowhere fast. If you are looking for a Mavic, it seems you will want to hit the Apple stores this Thursday/Friday and grab one off the shelf or place an order online with Apple for shipment to a local store (this seems to help). Still seems online orders for in-store pickup get precedence over walk-ins.

Ordered mine on the 27th and I just got a shipment notification. It's coming on Thursday. I don't really want it anymore though..I may let my brother pay me for it or sell on craigslist if there is still a demand on there for it.

I just got a pickup notice for the 8th, and I ordered 8 more... did I go overboard?

I also ordered 2 on 11/28. One arrives tomorrow at my house and the other on Friday for in store pickup.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair