DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are Mavics even harder to find now?

JoshuaCarlton

Reactions
I was hoping after Christmas that we would start to see a few more available at Apple stores or Best Buy. I am really not finding anything. Even the classifies seems to be moving slower. Any leads on getting a Mavic pro in the next few weeks? Thanks:)

I was hoping after Christmas that we would start to see a few more available at Apple stores or Best Buy. I am really not finding anything. Even the classifies seems to be moving slower. Any leads on getting a Mavic pro in the next few weeks? Thanks:)
Joshua, I have a new unused Mavic Pro I decided not to keep because the one I ordered is arriving this week. I would like to get $1275 + shipping. Let me know if you are interested

Joshua, I have a new unused Mavic Pro I decided not to keep because the one I ordered is arriving this week. I would like to get $1275 + shipping. Let me know if you are interested

... first msg on this board and you are soliciting someone to buy from you.... BUYER: Proceed with caution!

Yeah I'd be leery of that, if you do it use paypal or some way to prevent fraud and make sure there's tracking numbers and all that with shipping insurance. Not saying anything either way, just saying both parties should protect theirselves.

Yeah I'd be leery of that, if you do it use paypal or some way to prevent fraud and make sure there's tracking numbers and all that with shipping insurance. Not saying anything either way, just saying both parties should protect theirselves.
Thanks for the heads up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji