DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are our days numbered?!

Oh it will pass ;) lol... It might take a full on nuclear apocalypse :) but it will pass... (I'm far more troubled these days about ww3 unfolding as a result of the ridiculous state of things, than drone based terrorism being a real "threat")

Indeed and way OT ...,

I noted to my SO today that Turkey's threats to "release" its refugees "to Europe" was the current "nuclear" threat ... 2.9 M Syrians in Turkey at present.

European Parliament just voted to recommend that European Ministers freeze Turkey full European membership talks. (because x which is because y which happened because of z ...). So Erdogan is threatening to kill the host-refugees deal ...

Reactions: Apocalypso
Uas have been proven safe.

There are likely millions of drone flights every day in the USA and as far as I'm aware, not one single death. That's a pretty fantastic record.

There are limited cases of injury, like the guy at the parade who crashed his drone into a building and severely injured a lady. What happened in this case is already illegal.

I for one think dji will be successful in lobbying congress to create a special class of micro aircraft, under 5 pounds, that have less restrictive rules than today.

How many people will be killed by cars, or alcohol or prescription drugs today?

Sometimes i day dream about using my Mavic to scout for the Ruskies. :rolleyes:. I bet if the wolverines had Mavics back in the day they would of used them! Lol. :cool:

Indeed and way OT ...,

I noted to my SO today that Turkey's threats to "release" its refugees "to Europe" was the current "nuclear" threat ... 2.9 M Syrians in Turkey at present.

European Parliament just voted to recommend that European Ministers freeze Turkey full European membership talks. (because x which is because y which happened because of z ...). So Erdogan is threatening to kill the host-refugees deal ...

That bomb is not new. Erdogan has been using this threat long ago. The whole thing with Syrian refugees is a big long sad story. We are the first harbour and europe has not got efficient mechanisms till today in order to abdorb such waves... Nor Greece has, especially nowadays where economy is under heavy problems. There are refugees camps in quite a few areas and most of us are trying to help by providing food, warm or even education to children through our public schools. I have seen many refugees since my patents house is a few km close to a big camp (old airport)... Lots of families with children staying in camping bags... Makes your heart brake, believe me...

That bomb is not new. Erdogan has been using this threat long ago. The whole thing with Syrian refugees is a big long sad story. We are the first harbour and europe has not got efficient mechanisms till today in order to abdorb such waves... Nor Greece has, especially nowadays where economy is under heavy problems. There are refugees camps in quite a few areas and most of us are trying to help by providing food, warm or even education to children through our public schools. I have seen many refugees since my patents house is a few km close to a big camp (old airport)... Lots of families with children staying in camping bags... Makes your heart brake, believe me...

It's indeed a terrible thing. But Erdogan using them as chips is worse.

Never been hit by a drone, but I've been hit in the face by old ladies with umbrellas many times.
Lets ban umbrellas !

Reactions: frankiez
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143