DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Art style is back 11-Jan-2017

Mavic_Steve

Reactions
I bought my drone too late to ever see ART style, but have heard how everyone has missed it... well, today started up the app and drone, and it was there!!!
fd3e353921e1255ef257a26c60345fb9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You apparently don't have the aircraft connected. App contents are only representative when connected.

Your capture is missing a lot of other modes by the way, so something is clearly wrong.

I did have it connect, and film in the art mode. Landed the drone, and packed away, before thinking to take a screenshot... let me fire it up again

It's recommended to use DJI Go 4 app. You're using DJI Go app.

Can I ask what the differences between the two apps are (or feel free to point me in the direction of an existing thread)

Can I ask what the differences between the two apps are (or feel free to point me in the direction of an existing thread)

Unfortunately, I don't know much about the differences between the two, but if you search here you'll find discussions pertaining to this.

If you have both apps on your phone, you can set Art in Go, but fly and film in that profile in Go4. Same for litchi users as that still features Art.

Reactions: Savededa
Yes, art can be applied with DJI Go [emoji16] but not Go 4

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using MavicPilots mobile app

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000