DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant on Mac with MP - no connection

AlanTheBeast

Reactions
Several times I've attempted to connect the MP to my Mac and Assistant.

Wheels spin, the MP is "seen", but nothing connects and shows data. The "calibration" never connects either.

Any guidance on getting this to work?
(iMac 27" - 2012, i7 quad core, OS X 10.12.3)

I have problems getting assistant to recognize device on my mac. For remote and bird, I have to turn it on in different sequences before it shows. Bought a charger hub, says to hook up to update, but it won't recognize it at all.

Ya the Mac version of Assistant sucks. Mine will connect about 1 times out of 10, and then none of the flight logs, black box, etc work at all.

Next time I hook up, I'll let you know. Just learning to fly my bird, haven't payed attention. Haven't tried wifi.

Also, did you try deleting, then re-installing the program?

Yes several times. It's really no big as all I really need out of it is updates, but the features are there so would be nice to have. At first I could never even get it to connect, until I plugged the USB cable into a USB hub then it worked??? Go figure. :)

Just found out from U Tube vid there isn't firmware for battery hub and won't be discoverable in Assistant. Not much info from DJI hub manual, which says to update firmware. Is it a language barrier?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore