DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Atlanta checking in...

Still waiting on my preorder as well on Amazon. I have a couple FPV racers and budged a couple days ago on the 3dr special they have at Best Buy to keep me occupied until they are able to get these out to us. I'm acutally newer to the ATL area, but would love to meet up with enthusiasts to share in tips and tricks on maintenance to fun places around here to fly with all the restrictions.

I'm in Snellville. I haven't got the Mavic yet, but I pre-ordered it on the 29th of September so I don't think I will see it until mid November. Would love to me meet up and fly.

Villa Rica checking in. I work just over five miles east of the airport, though. I have not received my Mavic yet. I just have a cheap drone that has no GPS functions and doesn't require FAA registration. I'm waiting for mine to arrive from Drone World (via Amazon) by 11/16 or earlier. You can't believe how many times a day I check the Amazon site for updates.

I'm in Snellville. I haven't got the Mavic yet, but I pre-ordered it on the 29th of September so I don't think I will see it until mid November. Would love to me meet up and fly.
Wow Joe...you are right down the road from me :) Still waiting on my Mavic myself

Hey guys, Im in Stockbridge but work in Doraville. Im all over the place flying FPV type drones. Im ordering all the parts and pieces to build my own photography setup. I have built all mine from kits/parts and pieces. I went from a Cheerson CX10 right into FPV. I use an older pair of FatShark Attitudes and a Spektrum DX6i that I got off of craigslist. I also have just about evry flight simulator there is and many moons ago, I flew 3D helis and planes. I run Betaflight/cleanflight on most of my drones and can help a little bit with some tuning, but im still learning myself.

If you want to get together and fly, just hit me up. Im new to drones and no pro by any means.

-Cooper

Reactions: Nate107
In Midtown, waiting on my Mavic to arrive, but I also ardered a 3dr to tide me over. Definitely interested in a meetup.

Anyone in Georgia get one yet? I'm still waiting on mine.

Total newbie here. Never flown or owned a drone before. Got my mavic Wednesday and it's pretty unreal. I haven't used all the features yet but right out of the box it's a hell of a machine!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm in Smyrna. Got my Mavic Fly More Bundle last week (I ordered on 10/31 from DJI on Amazon believe it or not). I also have a P4. We should all descend on SunTrust Park and fly around it one Sunday! :) But I would love to find more places to fly around Atlanta. I see on Youtube people flying in midtown and downtown - no way I feel comfortable enough to do that, but with a group, maybe I could learn to be more confident in flying like that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun