DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Atlanta checking in...

Found plenty of great parks around Gwinnett County to fly in, just wish this **** weather would cooperate! When will this rain stop!! lol

Reactions: Nate107
I am down whenever you guys are ready..Maybe we can get some Snow shots on Saturday :) Loganville,Lawrenceville,Snellville,Stone Mountain are all within driving range.

I am down whenever you guys are ready..Maybe we can get some Snow shots on Saturday :) Loganville,Lawrenceville,Snellville,Stone Mountain are all within driving range.
Toooooo cold to fly but I'm going to take this bad boy out hopefully tomorrow

Flew for a short period Saturday afternoon, wasn't too bad, didn't really go high or far.... need to learn how to tinker with these camera settings better... the footage was not great.

Hey guys, Im in Stockbridge but work in Doraville. Im all over the place flying FPV type drones. Im ordering all the parts and pieces to build my own photography setup. I have built all mine from kits/parts and pieces. I went from a Cheerson CX10 right into FPV. I use an older pair of FatShark Attitudes and a Spektrum DX6i that I got off of craigslist. I also have just about evry flight simulator there is and many moons ago, I flew 3D helis and planes. I run Betaflight/cleanflight on most of my drones and can help a little bit with some tuning, but im still learning myself.

If you want to get together and fly, just hit me up. Im new to drones and no pro by any means.

-Cooper
Hello Cooper I'm Nate. Im in Decatur but I work in Alpharetta, I struggle to find anyone to fly with besides my wife, lol. And I would love to discover new places to fly. I've owned a few prior drones but would still consider myself a beginner as far as video editing etc. Hit me @4707555425

I'm in Smyrna. Got my Mavic Fly More Bundle last week (I ordered on 10/31 from DJI on Amazon believe it or not). I also have a P4. We should all descend on SunTrust Park and fly around it one Sunday! :) But I would love to find more places to fly around Atlanta. I see on Youtube people flying in midtown and downtown - no way I feel comfortable enough to do that, but with a group, maybe I could learn to be more confident in flying like that.
Suntrust park? Where is this located? It seems everywhere is a no fly zone in Georgia,lol. Would love to discover new places to fly. Im in Decatur but work in Alpharetta.

Definitely would like to organize some mavic meet ups local discussions with other pilots. That can't happen until a thread gets started. Hope to see some other pilots join this soon!!
I would love to meet up and fly, have discussions with fellow pilots. Im in Decatur but work in Alpharetta . Hit me @ 4707555425 (Nate)

Good morning. I living in Dallas, Ga and work in Kennesaw. I just got Mavi Pro yesterday and was able to fly it once. This is my first one and would love to meet with others and learn more fly and just have fun with it.

Just got my bird in today. I'll be trying it out in the next week or so around Villa Rica / Douglasville

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Was out at hunter park today and saw another mavic in Douglasville. Who is invading my airspace

Was out at hunter park today and saw another mavic in Douglasville. Who is invading my airspace

Soon as my replacement bird comes in I'll head out that way to get some time in your airspace[emoji51]

Sent from [emoji211]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas