DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Audio from flights ?

G284L

Reactions
How do you download or back up the audio file that correspond with the fights that we take. I know you are able to record flights (audio) via the software DJI Go 4 app. I would assume they are on the device, I Pad 4 in my case. Thankx in advance.

There is only audio on the video cache, and it's been recorded from your phone or tablet mic, it isn't attached to the video file on the micro ad card, try watching your cached video from the go app and if that doesn't work the you have it turned off

Here
96eb6925b930f4f08739a5874d6f55a3.jpg

Reactions: G284L
There is only audio on the video cache, and it's been recorded from your phone or tablet mic, it isn't attached to the video file on the micro ad card, try watching your cached video from the go app and if that doesn't work the you have it turned off

Here
96eb6925b930f4f08739a5874d6f55a3.jpg
When the video is on my phone it also records audio. How to get the audio with the video just download the video from your phone via cord to computer. On an Android you have to go into my files and the DJI recorder

When the video is on my phone it also records audio. How to get the audio with the video just download the video from your phone via cord to computer. On an Android you have to go into my files and the DJI recorder

I Don't know any way to do that on iDevices, lets see if someone else can help you with this

The video and audio files that are cached on your IOS device are in the folder called video cache inside DJI Go 4.
The video itself is a regular MP4 file. The audio file that goes with the video file is separate and is a .rec extension.
There are info files within the folder that direct the audio file to play with the associated video file.
Both are in a unique codec and will not play in most players.
Some have reported that VLC player will depending on your system resources.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom