DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto take off doesn't stop at 4 feet

adamw23

Reactions
Just got my Mavik, this is my first drone. In beginner mode, when I use auto take off, the Mavik rear light is green and it takes off. However it keep going up and doesn't auto stop at 4 feet like the instructions say it will. It will continue going up unless I stop it using the joy stick. Any ideas?

Are you able to repeat that behavior after disabling the "Visual Navigation Settings" --> "Landing Protection" setting in DJI GO?

With the auto takeoff it should go to only about 4 feet but if you tap in the box for precise (precious) takeoff then it will go up to at least 10 metres. When you tap that checkbox it will tell you the height it will takeoff to.

With the auto takeoff it should go to only about 4 feet but if you tap in the box for precise (precious) takeoff then it will go up to at least 10 metres. When you tap that checkbox it will tell you the height it will takeoff to.
That did it. Ahead of trying your suggestion, I spoke with DJI who told me that I needed to send it in to have the barometer serviced. Clearly, this is a software issue and not a hardware problem. Thanks for the help!

That did it. Ahead of trying your suggestion, I spoke with DJI who told me that I needed to send it in to have the barometer serviced. Clearly, this is a software issue and not a hardware problem. Thanks for the help!
They have the most horrid customer service EVER ! Glad you didn't send it in !

Reactions: Tank62
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser