DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autoflight Logic Beta Working Well

sdharris

Reactions
For Autoflight Logic users out there the latest beta works well with the Mavic Pro, I used orbit, zipline and panorama flight modes without issues. I did have some feedback and questions for the development team which I have sent in to them but nothing alarming.

My main question is the focus mechanism as I focussed in DJI GO prior to loading the app and the shots are in focus but I could not see a way of tapping on the screen to focus. I'm wondering if they're using center focus or relying on the user to focus first at this early stage of the development.

Considering the Mavic has only been shipping for a couple of weeks this is positive news I think for those out there who use these SDK apps.

Thanks for the update. Glad to know Mavic development is so far along.
Assuming it is still set to defaults, did pressing C1 work (center focus)?

No Autopilot has its on C1 and C2 preferences, the default for C1 is toggle between map and camera, C2 uses aircraft position for placing markers on the map. I had a look at the other options for C1 and C2 and focus is not listed. There is a dynamic focus mode under camera settings but in the past that has been for the X5 camera on the Inspire. I've asked them for some details so we'll see and the footage I shot today looks sharp so I did something right!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett