DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autofocus or Tap to Focus?

Bunraku

Reactions
Hi

I've just come from a Phantom 3 Pro and as I am not an expert photographer and have no desire to be I was always happy leaving everything on Auto.

Now I've got the Mavic it seems I have to Tap the Screen or do I? And if I have to tap the screen is it one Tap only and that's it for the whole flight or is 20 taps a flight etc etc?

From what I have seen when the Mavic as first launched you had to do this, but there has now been DJI Go updates that have Autofocus like my old P3P or is that wrong?

Thanks

Hi

I've just come from a Phantom 3 Pro and as I am not an expert photographer and have no desire to be I was always happy leaving everything on Auto.

Now I've got the Mavic it seems I have to Tap the Screen or do I? And if I have to tap the screen is it one Tap only and that's it for the whole flight or is 20 taps a flight etc etc?

From what I have seen when the Mavic as first launched you had to do this, but there has now been DJI Go updates that have Autofocus like my old P3P or is that wrong?

Thanks
You have the choice of either auto focus, tap to focus or manual focus by tapping the AF/MF icon in the upper right of the Go App.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60