DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Order

notoriouskeef

Reactions
I cancelled my new egg order yesterday and placed an order at B&H. I notice today it says
"Processing" My extra battery says "order placed".

I have never ordered anything through B&H before. Is this a good sign or a sign that means nothing?

I also cancelled from NewEgg yesterday and re-ordered at $1199 for the FlyMore combo from B&H.

My status also says "Processing".

I think you get an email once it ships, so until that happens, I think it is safe to say we are waiting.

Just curious b/c the batteries were back ordered and that status hasn't changed. Just kind of odd the mavric changed and the extra battery did not.

I'm bored at work and I am a rather impatient fella.

I also cancelled from NewEgg yesterday and re-ordered at $1199 for the FlyMore combo from B&H.

I think you get an email once it ships, so until that happens, I think it is safe to say we are waiting.

Reactions: stresspro
DJI's ship times are 7-10 days from the time an order is placed. With B&H, they are at the mercy of what DJI ships to them.

I don't think that B&H is going to ship until late January, to be honest.

Our only hope is that a lot of people cancelled their orders with B&H, opening up availability for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: stresspro
DJI's ship times are 7-10 days from the time an order is placed. With B&H, they are at the mercy of what DJI ships to them.

I don't think that B&H is going to ship until late January, to be honest.

Our only hope is that a lot of people cancelled their orders with B&H, opening up availability for us.

Well I canceled mine last month, so that helps a little [emoji6]

I cancelled my new egg order yesterday and placed an order at B&H. I notice today it says
"Processing" My extra battery says "order placed".

I have never ordered anything through B&H before. Is this a good sign or a sign that means nothing?
I ordered from B&H a month ago and I constantly get emails from them indicating that item is backordered so I cancelled with them and ordered from Newegg I have a shipment date on or before the 13th of January.

8fff1957d8ac832b946985a2b9d3379c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I got this from the Live Chat this morning

Me : Good morning Nathan
Nathan Z : Sorry, we don't have an expected date nor would we know how many is expected to come in the next batch.
Me : ok thanks
Nathan Z : Thank you for choosing to shop with B&H, we appreciate having you as a customer. Have a wonderful day!

I think I'm just gonna cancel my order with B&H and keep the DJI order. Both are tax free but I got the order with B&H at the $1234 price...

I'm starting to think that B&H Photo is not getting shipments because they are not paying DJI. Why else would a major distributor For DJI do not have inventory when apparently everybody else is in the queue to receive inventory something is not making sense here. B&H Photo has always been a go-to source for anything photographic or electronic for that matter. Why else would DJI not shipped to them unless it's related to a payment issue

I predict all B&H back orders ship out by 1/20 or earlier.
I wonder - I have an order in from 10 days ago and they have no info whatsoever about it. They claim B/O from DJI. DJI sent a note out this morning that they were not sending units to deals for the remainder of Jan so they could fulfill their direct b/orders. Then we have Chinese New Year.

Best best at the moment is probably DJI direct.

B & H said via chat today that they would not be receiving stock to fulfill orders until Feb 15.

This is inline with this communication that shows a DJI letter to dealers stating they won't be shipping to dealers until after the Chinese New Year celebration. Farewell DJI Phantom 4, it's terminated - sUAS News - The Business of Drones

I cancelled my B&H order and ordered directly from DJI today.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato