DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B&H Orders

Marc,

Opening day, an hour or two after pre-orders were opened on 09/27/2016.

Jerry

And I just got my B&H shipment notification, Fly More Combo ordered on the day of the Mavic announcement.

So I didn't get the email, but you guys made me check B&H and then I saw this....

Edit: 9/27 preorder, confirmation email at 1:14pm EST. (credit card company delayed it a bit thinking it was a fraudulent charge initially!)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 10.05.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 10.05.09 PM.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 60
I wonder when my October 26 fly more order will ship.
Since no one knows how many units B&H has received no one knows for sure, but based on the few that have reported to have been shipped and the corresponding order date, you likely are looking at at least another 4 weeks.

So I didn't get the email, but you guys made me check B&H and then I saw this....

Edit: 9/27 preorder, confirmation email at 1:14pm EST. (credit card company delayed it a bit thinking it was a fraudulent charge initially!)

Great! I ordered 9-27, fly more combo, 1:56pm. No shipping info yet.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I didn't place my fly more combo order until 10/22, so know I'm pretty far back. The question is how much? Would be nice to get B4 Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just cancelled my order today. Gonna try my luck elsewhere.

Everywhere I've looked it's January shipping estimate. I'd be curious if you find somewhere sooner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My understanding- and this could be wrong - is that B&H is a reseller so they get their stock from distributors not DJI. So that is the delay and cause of them not knowing when they will get shipments. That being said I originally ordered only the Mavic and I decided later on to get the combo, I would have lost my place by changing my order. So I went with AcesDeals. It's getting cold out so I'm not as worried about time now.

That said, I did call Aces on Wednesday and they are getting a shipment of 250 but only had 209 spoken for (2 now [emoji12]). So we shall see what shakes loose.

B&H shipped me my extra props today............no mavic yet. I ordered Oct 13th. Any idea when?

B&H is still working to fulfill orders from September 27. I ordered that day at 1:56PM. I called yesterday, was told I was very close in line. Talked a bit about the delay, and the CSR said, and I quote, "50 at a time just doesn't cut it".

Last edited:
FYI: I ordered Mavic plus one extra battery the evening of Announcement at B&H, just been informed it's coming Nov 29th

Reactions: Baldyloxx
That said, I did call Aces on Wednesday and they are getting a shipment of 250 but only had 209 spoken for (2 now [emoji12]). So we shall see what shakes loose.

Thanks for the tip!
I just called Peter at Aces and got into the next shipment. Seems he is down to 10 or so left that are not spoken for. He expects DJI to confirm shipping this week if they hold true to what they've told him.
Canceling my B&H order....

Just checked the website, order is in stock, transferred to wherehouse. Finally.

Same here. Just shipped with UPS ground tracking number... should arrive by wednesday.

Ordered Flymore combo from B&H on 9/27.

Good to see B&H is finally able to fulfill their day 1 pre-orders.... as a loyal long-time B&H customer, I was starting to lose faith.

When it rains, it pours... Best Buy pre-order is also shipping. I guess I will have to put one of these on eBay... unless I crash the first one that is ;)

I have officially cancelled my B&H order of over 1 month because my order at Ritz Camera placed 2 weeks ago has been shipped! VERY disappointed with B&H a new Ritz fan here.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I've always been a B&H supporter (and I get a decent business discount). I ordered the Mavic at 1:16 PM on 9/28 (day after announcement). I have heard nothing, and my patience is beginning to wear thin. Since I did get a discount on the order ($850), I'll stick it out, but I am suspecting something less than above-board on B&H's handling of these preorders.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143