DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Shipping?

Good news I hope...

Order for my Fly More Combo just changed to "In stock, order sent to warehouse". Order date was 10/31.

What the **** is going on my order of Oct 26 went from processing to order placed. I just got screwed by B & H.
**** B & H and F*uck DJI ! I don't care to wait for my item within the time frame I was told but when I can't get a straight answer from 10 different representatives I get a lil aggravated. They told me today not to worry about it my order was in ,I would get a unit when it's my turn!

Any one get a shipping notification that order the standered mavic pro in November or December? Trying to see where there at....

Any one get a shipping notification that order the standered mavic pro in November or December? Trying to see where there at....

Understand your frustration. Just yesterday when I asked they said unfortunately they did not have an expected delivery date as it was on backorder from DJI...

Reactions: LynchMob
Understand your frustration. Just yesterday when I asked they said unfortunately they did not have an expected delivery date as it was on backorder from DJI...
At least yours is on its way, I'm sure it want be to much longer I caculated at this pace I should see it by the middle of this month , maybe the end

Got this email at 12:14 am

Please be advised that the DJI MAVIC PRO PLUS FLY MORE COMBO you have on backorder arrived at our warehouse. We are waiting for information on the DJI CARE REFRESH (MAVIC PRO). As soon as we receive all items from the vendor/manufacturer we will promptly ship it to you. We apologize for this delay and for any inconvenience.

Ordered on Oct 26. Finally

I ordered a Fly More Combo from B & H Photo on 11/10/2016 and received an email (with tracking number) that it was shipped on 1/3/2017, expected arrival date 1/6/2017.

I ordered a Fly More Combo from B & H Photo on 11/10/2016 and received an email (with tracking number) that it was shipped on 1/3/2017, expected arrival date 1/6/2017.
I don't know why my Oct 26 order was so delayed. But I'm glad to see some movement. I don't know where their warehouse is but hoping to get an email with tracking number today.:D

Anyone else get the "back order has arrived at our warehouse" email? And how long did it take for you to get the shipped email with tracking?
Thanks

Anyone else get the "back order has arrived at our warehouse" email? And how long did it take for you to get the shipped email with tracking?
Thanks

Received yesterday evening (Tue) that order was sent to warehouse , shipped today (Wed) with scheduled delivery Friday.

Just got my tracking number. I ordered on 11/2 flymore combo. Mine should arrive 1/9/2017. Hope you all get tracking soon too!

Just got my shipped email with tracking. It says a delivery of 1/5. Really! Tomorrow? it's possible I'm only about 90 miles from NY.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54